Seagull century 100 3 hp outboard (LLS) 1956-1967 we recently added to our inventory.
This all-purpose engine has plenty of guts, is light in weight, quiet and very economical.
We prefer buyers to collect, but we may be able to deliver if you are local to us in Portsmouth. Viewings are welcome, but are by appointment only. If you have an offer accepted, please get in contact with us to arrange collection
Missing Spark Plug
We can not confirm if this outboard run’s.
- Type of Motor : Single cyclinder, 3 port, 2-stroke, water cooled
- Bore: 57mm.
- Stroke: 40mm.
- H.P. Category: 3-4
- Approx. R.P.M., Max: 3800
- Power Unit: Gasoline and oil mixture, pressure fed from crankcase
- Gearbox: Gear Oil (NOT Grease), No gun required for replenishment
- Exhaust System: Straight through expansion chambers. Underwater outlet.
- Reduction Gear Ratio: 10/35
- Propeller: 4 blade, 9″ dia. Compound Pitch
- Steering: Pivoting motor, adjustable tenstion, folding and tilting tiller, friction mounted.
- Ignition: Seagull “Instarter Magnition” system. A very high voltage spark from a flywheel magneto fires the charge in a cylinder head of exceptionally quick-starting characteristics.