Lewmar use a combination of scientifically optimised block geometry, a Free-Spin bearing and self-aligning head to reduce friction and increase efficiency by up to 40% over budget blocks on mainsheet systems.
Each component is perfectly synchronised with the movement of the rope, providing you with an easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail and less wear on your rope.
- Stainless steel strap for improved strength and longer service life
- Stiff glass fibre reinforced cheeks to prevent lines from wedging
- Innovative design with “tool-free” sliding swivel locking mechanism
- Practical switch from swivelling to fixed shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 60mm
- Optimum Line Size: 10mm
- Max Line Size: 10mm
- Working Load Limit: 1100Kg
Plain bearing blocks are typically used for heavy and static loads in:
- Halyard tuning
- Mainsheet systems
- Mast foot blocks
- Mast head blocks
- Boom vang