Nasa Clipper Depth – Nasa Clipper is a sophisticated and attractive range of instruments with features normally found in more expensive instruments at a fraction of the price. Great value instruments with modern large clear display.
- Easy to install
- Depth below transducer, below keel, below surface
- Deep and Shallow Alarms (audible & visual)
- Displays depths from 0.8 to 100m
- Selectable Meters or Feet
- Intelligent Gain control + manual override
- Selectable Display and Depth averaging rate
- No echo indicator
- High Transmit power
- All settings stored in non volatile memory
- Power consumption 20mA+25mA for back light
- Size: 110x110x30mm
- Supplied with transducer, 7m of cable & cover.
This display was recovered from a vessel in hull.
As seen in the photos the overall condition is very good.
Free shipping to mainland UK