Airmar 31-495-2-01 P319 D 50/200 Transducer for SEIWA Black Box XID Interphase
The P319 features a 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single ceramic element in a low-profile plastic housing. The nearly flush design minimizes drag with only 5 mm (2/10″) extending outside of the hull.
- Depth only
- 600 W
- Dual-frequency elements:
- 50 kHz with a wide 45° beam for performance to 353 m (1200′)
- 200 kHz with a 12° beam for performance to 206 m (700′)
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
- Low-profile, plastic transducer housing with minimum drag
- Recommended boat size: up to 8 m (25′)
This item is like new ass seen in the photos.
Free shipping to mainland UK.